| Ghost Amulet|
|First appearances||See History|
A ghost amulet is an item used to catch and stored tamed pets.
Ghast Tear +
Right-clicking on a tamed ghost horse, ghost big cat or ghost wyvern will have it absorbed into the amulet, which will go back into the player's inventory. Right-clicking again with the amule will release the horse/wyvern.
A mob stored in a ghost amulet that is spawned by a player different than the owner will become property of the player spawning them, and the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced.
- Fixed pet and horse amulets not spawning creatures.
- Fixed ghost big cats not being able to be stored in ghost amulets.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, and saddle status of horses.
- All types of fairy horses now go into amulets.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Added amulets.
- Despite being called a ghost amulet, it cannot be used to catch wraiths.
- Ghost amulets are the only horse amulets that can catch another mob besides horses.
- Like the bone amulet, ghost amulets are made from items which are all mob drops.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •