This page covers the older versions of Mo' Creatures up to v5.0.8.
Note: If you want to download older versions of this mod, see the Mo' Creatures post on the Minecraft Forums to do it. They are not supported any more.
- Wyverns 'stay' when using a whip near them, or by right-clicking on them while holding a whip.
- Fixed bug despawning tamed scorpions.
- The spawner doesn't check anymore for the doMobSpawning gamerule.
Changes to the ownership code:
- Added scroll of reset owner that can be used by OP's on servers. The scroll will 'clear' the owner of the creature. The tamed counter on that owner will be reduced by 1. The creature will have no owner until is renamed.
- Added setting to enable/disable said scroll through the config file.
- OP's have their separate taming limit. Added such option to the config file.
- Amulets now store the owner of the horse.
- Horses stored in amulets that are spawned by a player different than the owner, will become property of the player spawning them, And the previous owner will have his/her tamed counter reduced accordingly.
This is done to allow trade of amulets without losing a taming spot on servers enforcing ownership.
- Fixed bug causing despawning of tamed creatures on servers when unloading chunks.
- Ghost horses are now named when they spawn.
- Fixed nightmare missing texture when animate textures is set to off.
- Undead horses will show stages of decay even with animate textures set to off.
- Tamed ostriches no longer retaliate if attacked by player.
- Hunter animals won't attack anything bigger than themselves.
- Tamed kitties and big cats will drop medallions on death.
- Fixed bug that prevented changing flag colors on ostriches.
- Fixed bug when 'shearing' elephants.
- Fixed bug that added entities with a frequency of 0 to spawn lists, causing random crashes.
- Fixed bug that prevented change of max - min settings through the GUI API.
- Scorpions and horsemobs now spawn in the Nether by default.
- Changes made to decrease lag caused by horses.
- Reduced frequency of scorpion drops.
- Game crashing bug when using staff in a bukkit server fixed on f639-279 snapshot.
- Mounts drop their gear and inventories if shears are used on them.
- Fixed duplicated mount on server disconnect bug. However code that was used to avoid despawn bug on chunk unload was deactivated, it appears the bug was fixed in Minecraft 1.5, but needs to be tested.
- Fixed bug causing crash when turning customspawner off.
- Yellow and purple fairy horses now drop a full amulet when trapped.
- Fixed cyan fairy horse texture typo.
- Fixed typo on fx undead particles.
- Fixed max ambient GUI setting, reduced default maxAmbient to 30.
- Fixed bug causing massive FPS drops in the wyvern lair.
- Wyvern portal staffs that have no saved coordinates (cheated or crafted at the wyvern lair) will teleport the player close to the spawn point instead of 0,0,0.
- If no empty space around the spawn point is found, the staff won't work.
- Despawn and spawn code will only run on dimensions that have a player.
- Jellyfish and rays won't poison players riding a boat.
- Piranhas will no longer cause damage to a player that riding another entity.
- Sharks will no longer cause damage to a player on a boat.
- Turtle soup restores hunger.
- Using SRG Forge obfuscation.
- Chicken eggs are no longer called 'spoiled egg'.
- Improved despawning of wyverns on wyvern lair to increase FPS / performance.
- Kitty beds no longer consume pet food if the food is already there.
- Newborn foals obtained by breeding will trigger naming on the owner of the mother horse.
- Activated red fairy horse.
- White pegasi now carry bags.
- Elephants, Komodos, wyverns and horses drop armor, inventory contents and bags on dead.
- Cave spiders and witches default spawning setting changed.
- Staffs of wyvern lair are no longer damaged if they are used outside the portal.
- Set harvest levels for Wyvern Lair blocks.
- Wyvern tall grass is no longer shearable.
- To reduce overhead and game freezing, the despawnVanilla check will only work for the overworld. Increased default despawn check interval to 199.
- Decreased default spawn frequencies of vanilla mobs.
- Vanilla animals won't despawn if they're within 8 blocks of a fence (down from 10).
- Fixed game crashing bug when feeding horses.
- Wyverns no longer take the whole stack of saddles when saddled.
- Wyverns are no longer attacked by the rider's sword.
- Removed unnecessary console debug messages, some debug messages are activated with the debugLogging option.
- Reduced customspawner processing cost.
- Added despawn tick setting to menu so the frequency of despawn checks can be adjusted.
- If modify vanilla spawns is not selected, the vanilla spawn rates and biome assignment will be left untouched.
(you will need to restart Minecraft for the default settings to be used).
- Elephants no longer spawn on deserts, and instead spawn on arctic biomes.
- Kitty beds and litter box can be picked up and thrown, render height fixed as well (please test SMP).
- Fixed texture error with kitty beds.
- Sugar lumps now behave as a food item.
- Mounts receive damage from mobs.
- Mounts now dive with the shift key and are dismounted with the configurable dismount key (default 'F').
- Increased health of wyverns.
- Fixed dependency issue that prevented servers from running MoCreatures.
- Fixed game crashing bug when naming a pet.
- Fixed ambient creature spawn settings.
- Added missing sounds.
- Code rewrite and organization, to comply with forge tendencies.
- Splitted sprites to make it compatible with Minecraft 1.5.
- Fixed bug causing despawns of tamed custom mobs.
- Amulets now store name, health, armor, saddle status of horses.
- Ogres and golems will now respect the mobGriefing game rule.
- All fairy horses can now go into amulets.
- Added alternative fairy amulet recipe that replaces unicorn for a vial of light.
- Overhauled the spawning code, now you can design and assign group of biomes and spwaning frequencies to the entities, including vanilla mobs and mobs added by other mods.
- Changed the block used to prevent despawning of vanilla mobs. instead of light sources, vanilla mobs within 10 blocks of fences won't despawn.
- Added wyverns: Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the overworld by placing it near a torch and once the wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a wyvern portal staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the wyvern lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the wyvern lair.
Two new files are created inside /.minecraft/config they can be edited with any .txt editor. MoCBiomeGroups.cfg => the biome groups are defined here.
MoCProperties.cfg => all the other settings are here.
Biome groups defined on MoCBiomeGroups.cfg can be used in MoCProperties.cfg to define on which biomes do the creatures spawn (including vanilla and other custom mobs besides mo creatures). These files are used for both client and servers. All of the settings can be changed through the in-game menu except for biome groups and biome group assignation.
As MoCreatures now adds blocks, the block IDs can also be edited through the MoCProperties.cfg or the GUI.
However there are three blocks that can't have an ID higher than 255: blockDirt, blockGrass and blockStone, as they're used for the custom dimensions generation.
- Made elephants grow slower.
- Adjusted fall damage for elephants.
- Elephants now retaliate when attacked.
- Reduced frequency of elephant spawns in deserts.
- Renamed croc hide / armors as reptile hide / armors.
- A player riding a Komodo dragon can now use tools.
- Turtles are again afraid of bigger entities.
- Komodo dragons no longer fight other Komodo dragons.
- Removed 'custom spawner deactivated' message from console.
- Fixed light green horse texture error.
- Added seven new fairy horses.
- Snakes are healed with raw rat.
- Changed bunny textures and added a new spotted bunny.
- Wild scorpions no longer attack other mobs.
- Fixed server crashing bug with the ownership code.
- Pet scorpions that are set free now drop the saddle, and can't be ridden.
- Horses obtained from an amulet are set to the player using the amulet.
- Horse transformation animation is synchronized in multiplayer.
- Foals and ghost horses now spawn tamed and are owned by their parent's owner.
- Tamed birds won't be named every time they eat seeds.
- Bunnies shouldn't suffer damage when on top of a player's head. - Enders should spawn on the End biome.
- Fixed bug that removed swords on pigmen and bows on skeletons.
- Added elephants and mammoths.
Elephants spawn on deserts, jungles, plains and forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop hide.
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes.
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or hay stacks.
Indian elephants can be given a special luxurious garment.
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing).
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants.
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted.
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
A platform can be put on the Songhua mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
- Added Komodo dragons.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo dragon will be tamed. You can heal your tamed Komodo dragon by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
- Ostrich overhaul: Hatched ostriches won't follow the player. Ostriches now can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received.
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory.
Cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags.
Nether ostriches now are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire.
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's tricky but fun!).
- Added three new types of ostriches:
Unihorned ostrich that is obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns.
Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn.
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness.
They can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying.
They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
- Jellyfish overhaul:
Changed models and textures for the jellyfish.
Jellyfish glow in the dark.
- Horses will make noises less frequently.
- Nether ostriches now lay nether ostrich eggs.
- Pets can be healed: bunnies with carrots, birds with seeds and scorpions with raw or cooked rats.
- Nether ostriches are now immune to fire.
- Foxes can be tamed with raw turkey and healed with raw rat.
- Turkeys can be tamed with melon seeds and healed with pumpkin seeds.
- Turkeys now drop feathers or raw turkey.
- Hide can be transformed into leather.
- Fur can be transformed into white wool.
- Tamed scorpions can be used as mounts if given a saddle.
- Rope can be used on tamed birds, bunnies, foxes and turkeys.
- Giving an essence of undead to an scorpion, transforms it into an undead scorpion.
- You can obtain a scorpion egg by giving an essence of darkness to a tamed scorpion.
- Ostrich head bobbling reduced.
- Roped animals will follow the player more closely.
- Boars will now drop either hide or raw pork.
- Tamed creatures can be set free by giving them a Scroll of Freedom.
- A scroll of freedom can be crafted with paper, feather and redstone.
- Golems spawn less frequently.
Only for SMP:
- Added creature ownership:
- When a creature is tamed, it remembers who the owner is.
- Tamed creatures now only interact with its owner. Tamed creatures won't be harmed by other players besides the owner.
- Creatures without owner will acquire the first player that renames them as the owner.
- Added a configurable limit to the number of tamed creatures per player. The server will keep track of how many creatures a player owns.
- An owned creature can be traded to another player, by right clicking on the creature while holding a scroll of sale. The creature will be owned by the next player that renames it.
- A scroll of sale can be crafted with paper and a feather.
- Fixed bug with fishy eggs not hatching.
- You can now name your tamed birds, bunnies and snakes by using an amulet or book.
- You can now name your tamed scorpions by using an amulet.
- You can use a rope on tamed scorpions so they will follow you.
- Adjusted spawning code for multiplayer.
- Added the option to deactivate customspawner for compatibility with.
- Adjustments to the golems:
Added explosion FX. Golems will acquire rocks slightly faster and have more health. The golems will also use snow as a body building block.
Golems will only spawn on the surface. They will remain inactive unless a player gets close to them (8 blocks). Only 2 golems will spawn per chunk.
- Improved spawn code. Added the option to select the 'spawn frequency' through the in-game menu or the config file for the servers.
A frequency of 1 means that every second the game will be checking and spawning entities to keep the limit set. The drawback of selecting a low number is that it will require more resources from the computer. Some PCs won't be able to handle it well and framerates will suffer. In previous versions of MoCreatures, the spawner frequency was set to '200' but that clearly wasn't enough.
A number around 20 - 50 seems like a sweet spot.
- Fixed horse appearing sound.
- Ducks now drop feathers.
- Crickets now have the right animation.
- Fixed bug that allowed all horses to carry bags.
- Fixed butterfly flying animation bug.
- Added golems:
- Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the head, the core and a valuable ore cube. When the golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
- Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
- When a golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
- As the golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a golem that has started attack, orange on the golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a golem about to explode.
- The golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
- It may be wise to look for shelter when the golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
- Fixed ocelot overpopulation bug.
- Nether scorpions and flame wraiths won't burn the player in the nether.
- Fixed game crashing bug happening rarely when breaking horses and dolphins.
- Fixed game crashing bug related to horses and jukeboxes.
- Fixed game crashing bug when breaking horses in water or lava.
- Jellyfish and rays will no longer poison players out of water.
- Flies no longer make creepers and skeletons attack them.
- Increased health given by raw and cooked turkey to match that of the beef.
- Fixed snake head rotation.
- Fixed bug causing slimes to be spawned more than usual.
- Fixed spawn bug issue where vanilla creatures set to 0 will still spawn.
- Added spawn settings for bats and magma cubes.
- Increased duration of swords to that of iron.
- Fixed bug with the mcmod.info file causing a non fatal error on servers.
- Fixed bug with cloning horses and other tamed animals. (to be tested).
- Picked baby scorpions won't despawn or attack the player.
- Fixed names of scorpion swords.
- Fixed game crashing bug with health synchronization.
- Decreased number of insects spawning in a chunk from 12 to 6.
- Fixed bug with the insect wings not animating correctly.
- Compatible with MC 1.4.5.
- Changed scorpion models, textures and animations. The scorpions will try to hide away from sunlight.
The black scorpion only spawns on underground caves.
Frost scorpions spawn on cold biomes.
- Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets.
The stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
- Added a new fairy horse, obtained by giving the white fairy horse a light green dye. - Added snow foxes that spawn on cold biomes.
- Increased amount of healing obtained from cooked turkey.
- Ridden creatures now jump using the regular jump key.
- Ridden creatures now dive using the MoCreatures Dive key. You can now dive underwater and dive while riding a flying horse.
- Fixed horse texture bug, framerates will improve when looking at horses, and the blank horse texture bug is fixed.
- Bears won't remain sitting for so long.
- Fixed inventory for horses.
- Fixed movement on horses.
- Fixed movement on dolphins.
- Fixed spawning turtle bug (they used to spawn everywhere).
- Fixed bug where mounted entities could get out of sync on servers.
- Fixed whip.
- Fixed pet mounting (birds, bunnies, snakes, turtles, kitties).
- Fixed mice grabbing bug.
- Fixed double jump when riding creatures.
- Removed spawn difficulty settings in the config file for the dedicated server.
To deactivate one mob, just set the frequency to 0.
- Fixed mob spawning in dedicated server.
- Boars now use the pig sounds.
- Changed hide armor icons.
- Fixed spawns in the Nether, improved mob spawns at night.
- Fixed animated textures and particle Fx for the horse mobs.
- Added turkey sounds.
- Added insect sounds.
- Bees now attack if provoked.
- Ducks now flap their wings.
- Fixed animation bug with wolves mouth.
- Changed werewolf model and textures, added different kinds of werewolves.
- Fixed movement bug on wild bathorses.
- Flies follow players holding rotten flesh on their hands.
- Butterflies and bees will sometimes follow players holding flowers.
- Bunnies follow players holding carrots.
- Panda bears will follow players holding reeds. Pandas won't longer stand.
- Changed rat item drop.
- Fixed health bars, added synchronization between server and client health values.
- Fixed game crashing bugs with horse special FX.
- Fixed bug that prevented tamed ostriches from being saddled (only works with new ostriches).
- Fixed invisible armors.
- Fixed compatibility with extrabiomesXL 3.3 (not tested).
- Fixed big cats sizes, health, attack, and attack range features.
- Increased number of MoCreatures spawned, now the worlds will be more populated (requires CustomSpawner 1.7.1).
- Aggressive mobs won't spawn near other light sources beside torches like jack'o'lantern, glowstone, redstone lamps.
Vanilla animals won't despawn if near those light sources as well.
- Ostriches no longer spawn near light sources.
- Tamed undead horses 'decay' way slower.
- You can now reset your undead horses to their full flesh zombie condition by giving them an essence of light.
- Fixed game crashing bug with undead horse animations.
- Zebra records work again!
- Zebras are again shuffling under the right conditions.
- Fixed bug where ostriches would instantly die after being given an apple.
- Fixed kitty attack animation.
- Fixed snake attack animation.
- Fixed scorpion tail swing and arm snap animations.
Updated to Minecraft 1.4.2.
- Insects no longer destroy crops.
- Added support for standalone Server.
- Added config file for server.
- Fixed erratic naming and taming behavior of creatures on server.
- Added option to deactivate animated textures.
- Changed colors of creative spawn eggs.
- Fixed bug out of sync - crocs when trapping prey (untested).
- Pandas can now be tamed with reeds or sugar lumps.
- Renamed key bind 'jumpBind' to 'MoCreatures Jump'.
- Fixed game crashing bug when pressing the MoCreatures jump key while on a menu.
- Fixed legs and tails animation of mounts and insects moving too fast.
- Fixed ogre smashing animation.
- Fixed ogre smashing fxs in clients.
- fixed difficulty setting spawning bug.
- Fixed bug with bat horses wing animation.
- Fixed naming bug. Now the creatures can be named again.
- Fixed bug where pandas will disappear if given sugar cane.
- Fixed litter boxes and kitty beds placement.
- Used litter boxes and dropped bunnies do attract mobs (to be tested).
- Fixed: pegasus had the wrong texture.
- Fixed: appear and vanishing animations on horses.
- Fixed: horses, ostriches and dolphins can now jump!
The new jump key while riding is now 'F'.
- Fixed bug where insta-spawned aquatic creatures were minuscule.
- Fixed crashing bug when mounting untamed horses or dolphins.
- Fixed bug that crashed the game if ExtrabiomesXL was installed (not tested).
- Vanilla creatures can be de-spawned and spawned through MoCreatures.
Updated to Minecraft 1.3.2.
- Added turkeys.
- Added butterflies.
- Added flies.
- Added bees.
- Added crickets.
- Added dragonflies.
- Added fireflies.
- Added snails.
- Added pandas.
- Changed boars and bears models.
- Fixed bug that caused incompatibility with ExtraBiomes.
- Fixed server crashing bug.
- Fixed color shifting horse bug.
- Added support for Extrabiomes XL.
- Added shark sword.
- Added ostrich meat, turtle meat.
- Added turtle easter egg.
- Increased speed of the snakes.
- Added fur armor.
- Changed hellrat texture.
- Added a new rare breed of ostrich.
- Added animal inventory key.
- Fixed texture bugs for SMP.
- Decreased the ostrich egg laying and spawning of new ostrich chicks.
- Added amulets and essences.
- Added aggressive mob horses.
Aggressive mob horses will spawn at night: undead, skeleton and bathorses. Bathorses are usually found in underground caves and rarely on the surface.
Nightmare mob horses are found in the Nether. The mob horses have the chance of dropping a rare heart that can be used to obtain the essences needed for the rare breeds.
- Complete overhaul of the horses, from 8 to 35 different breeds.
New horse breeding rules:
- Two identical horses will have the same offspring even if they're rare.
- Zebras plus any regular horse will have a zorse.
- Donkeys plus any regular horse will have a mule.
- Zebra plus donkey will have a zonkey.
- Rare horses plus regular horse: will always return regular horse.
- Different mixes of rare horses will always produce regular horses, with the exception of unicorns and pegasus, that will have a white fairy horse.
- In the rest of cases: the offspring will be one of the parents (50% chance) or a new mixture (50% chance) according to the breeding chart. If you however select the easy breeding option, you will 100% of the times obtain the mixture breed instead of any of the parents' breed.
- Undead, ghost and skeleton horses are sterile.
How to obtain the rare breeds:
The key is obtaining a Zorse and using the rare essences:
- Zebra: while riding a cow, spotted horse or zebra you can approach zebras to tame them, otherwise they will flee from you.
- Undead horse: give an essence of undead to any horse. Three kind of undead horses can be obtained: regular, unicorn and flying undead.
- Skeleon horse: the undead horses will eventually turn to skeleton horses over time.
- Nightmare: give an essence of fire to a zorse .
- Bat horse: give an essence of darkness to a zorse.
- Unicorn: give an essence of light to a nightmare.
- Pegasus: give an essence of light to a bat horse while on the cloud level.
- Dark pegasus: give an essence of darkness to a white pegasus.
- White fairy: mate a white pegasus with an unicorn (they require essence of light as aphrodisiac).
- Blue fairy: give a light blue dye to a white fairy.
- Pink fairy: give a pink dye to a white fairy.
- Ostriches won't lay eggs if there are already more than 10 eggs in the world.
- Tamed ostriches will lay eggs that hatch tamed chicks.
- Eggs will despawn if they age.
- Fixed mount crashing bug in SMP.
- Fixed bug that prevented big cat cubs from being tamed.
- Fixed bug with insta spawner.
- Added more vanilla creatures to the jungle biomes to avoid ocelot overpopulation.
- Changed fish bowl recipe to avoid conflicts with other mods.
- Changed fish bowl texture to make it look better (thanks to Kent C Jensen).
- Giant baby scorpions.
- Tamed fish despawning.
- Hostile mobs spawning near torches.
- Horses not following ropes.
- Tamed ostriches attacking the player holding wheat.
- Chunk error when loading a game with old tamed Mo'Creatures in it.
- Requires Forge to run. The installation has changed, now you need to install Modloader, GUI Api, CustomMobSpawner and Forge, and copy the MoCreatures.zip inside.\minecraft\mods folder
- Doesn't require audiomod any more, it will install the sound files automatically. Thanks to Cojomax99 for this.
- Added SMP support. AtomicStryker is the guy to thank for it. There has been many changes in the code, with the potential to introduce new bugs. They will be fixed as soon as possible.
- Snakes are slightly faster.
- I've liberated all the sprites in use, thanks to Forge. Kudos to Freakstritch for his help with the process.
- Fixed ocelot spawning bug.
- Fixed bug with big cats attacking un-relentlessly
- Increased bird's health and disabled inWall damage for tamed MoCreatures, to decrease loss of tamed pets.
- Added slimes, ghasts, ocelots to the modifiable list of vanilla spawns.
- Added fish bowls.
- Added ostriches.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. While riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
- Fixed bird feet thanks to Xotano.
- Vanilla creatures no longer despawn if they're close to a torch (within 12 blocks).
- Baby scorpions don't despawn.
- Piranhas no longer attack on peaceful.
- Rehauled eggs. A single item will be used for all eggs (fishies, sharks, and snakes). The tooltip describes the kind of egg.
- Fish will drop eggs that will spawn lil'fish of the same color. Fish spawned that way are tamed.
- Aquatic mobs no longer make step sounds.
-Added insta-spawner that can be accessed through the game menu.
There are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes.
There are also aggressive pythons. Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts.
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attract the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures.
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. Tamed snakes won't attack the player.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.2.4.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.2.3.
- Second attempt to fix game crashing bug.
- Goats are no longer tamed by food they find, you have to give them food by right clicking on them so they become tame.
- Scorpions and hunter creatures (lions, bears, boars, foxes) no longer spawn within 8 blocks of torches.
- Goat size changed so they fit through doors.
- New option added to the Spawn settings, to activate spawning of creatures on all the biomes. Useful for old save games pre Beta 1.8, since there is a Minecraft bug that mixes up the biome names on those savegames.
- Changed a couple of sprites (thanks to resuke).
- Fixed bug with sharks not moving or attacking.
- Wraiths and flame wraiths are now slightly translucent.
- Tamed turtles grow slower.
- Added missing scorpion sounds.
- Fixed bug with bowl duplication when feeding horses.
- Fixed bug where feeding turtles wouldn't consume items.
- Added manta rays.
Manta rays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
- Added stingrays
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
- Added jellyfish.
Jellyfish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. Jellyfish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
- Added goats.
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible (food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion.
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you.
You can milk female goats.
Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns.
Don't try to milk a male goat.
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned :)
- AI for aquatic creatures was rewritten. They will now move constantly, won't get stuck in the bottom of the water, are less likely to get stuck on shores and will dive randomly. Dolphins can dive while being ridden.
- Fixed bug where creatures wouldn't spawn on old worlds.
- Fixed dolphin spawning bug.
- Fixed bug with fish egg cloning.
- Fixed bug with kitty health bars.
- Fixed bug where aquatic creatures would jump out of water.
- Fixed bug with baby scorpions changing size when climbing surfaces.
- Fixed bug that prevented sharks and fishy to drop items.
- Kitties are less aggressive.
-The mod is now dependent on CustomMobSpawner, to fix the broken spawn issues.
It no longer modifies the spawn rates of the vanilla mobs, however they will still despawn.
- Fixed bug with turtle hissing sound.
- Fixed croc jaw snap sound bug.
- Fixed game crashing bug.
- Fixed bug with horse name disappearing after riding it.
- Adjusted spawn rates and biomes for entities.
- Added the option to tame baby scorpions. You can easily tame them just by picking them. Once tamed they won't despawn, and will attack other mobs.
- Added option to heal big cats by giving them raw fish or raw pork.
- Changes done in the creatures spawning settings are activated immediately. (Thanks to Corosus for the pointer).
- Fixed bug that prevented renaming kitties.
- Fixed bug where horses would jump extremely high.
- Fixed bug where horses and big cats will have their health reset every time the game loads.
- Fixed bug with horses health bar always being red.
- Fixed bug that caused random game crashes.
- Fixed bug with cave ogres not moving and fire ogres not setting things on fire.
- Added scorpions, crocodiles, and turtles.
- Turtles will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they have flop.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop.
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or reeds near them.
Tamed turtles will grow slowly, you can carry them on your head!
Tamed turtles will try to follow the player.
- Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
- Crocodiles will roam around near beaches, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they have a burst of speed at the beginning of the attack.
Whatever non small creature that gets near them will be attacked.
The crocodiles will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking the crocodile. Not all the hits will land.
- Optimized code, getting rid of old unused code. There may be some new bugs arising from this.
- Fixed bug with big cats, dolphins, werewolves and kitties not finding targets.
- Added option to use MC 1.7 spawning code. It is active by default. If you want to use the new MC 1.8 spawning code, go to Global Mod Settings -> Spawn Limits -> and set Pre-spawn biomes to 'Yes'.
However activating this option will cause erratic spawning of creatures, the same way as version 2.13.1 works.
Unfortunately to do this fix, I had to change two of the original Minecraft files: aq.class and qk.class.
- Fixed bug with kitties crashing the game when giving birth.
- Fixed bug with bears and wild wolves snouts.
- Fine tuned spawn settings for mobs.
- Fixed bug with horses / fall damage.
- Updated to MC 1.8.1.
- Added missing woolball.png file.
- Fixed bucket duplicating bug while pouring milk on kitty beds.
- You can now make kitty beds and litter boxes static by changing a setting in the in-game menu.
- Mice now spawn on surfaces different than grass.
- Fixed bug with kitty names not being displayed.
- Fixed bug with hunters attacking kitty beds.
- Changed name tag height in the big cats to improve its visibility.
- Removed insta-bunny killer while holding a sword.
- Horse saddles are now stackable.
- Lil' fish are no longer cannibal.
- Added option to change the awareness range of ogres.
- You can change the name of tamed dolphins, sharks, kitties, big cats and horses by using a medallion or a book.
- Created new sub-menu in the GUI settings where you can turn on/off the display of name tags, health bars and emoticons.
- Another improvement on horse riding: now you can use tools, place blocks and pick up items while riding a horse. You can also shoot arrows and use weapons. You can now only dismount a horse by using the sneak key (shift). Very handy to construct while riding a pegasus!
- Horses will suffer damage from mobs when they have the player as a rider.
-Horses will suffer damage from mobs when they have the player as a rider.
-Added mice: They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
-Added rats: They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They drop coal. Rats can climb walls when chasing the player.
-Added hellrats: Hell rats are bigger and stronger, they only spawn in the Nether, due to their color, it is not easy to spot them in the Nether. They drop redstone.
- (Finally) added kitties.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7_03.
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7_02.
- Horses will now toggle movement on/off when user right clicks on them while wearing a whip.
- Horses can now be roped and towed. You can tow as many horses as you want. You can even tow a horse while flying on a pegasus.
- Bunnies will become tamed again after lifting them. They will start breeding again. Beware of bunny overpopulation!
- Decreased size of adult deer.
-The bags of the packhorse and black pegasi won't be displayed until you give a chest to the horse.
- Fixed bug with white tiger not showing medallion.
- Fixed bug with birds not riding minecarts.
- Fixed bug with horses growing bigger than normal if fed repeatedly.
- Horses are no longer attacked by wolves.
- Horses are also tamed instantly if given a golden apple.
- Horses now also accept cake as a breeding food.
- Horses won't be attacked by wolves if the player suffers from fall damage.
- Tamed horses, big cats, dolphins and sharks can now be given a name. To set or change a name, right click on the animal while holding a medallion. To toggle individual name displays on/off, right click on the animal while holding any pickaxe.
- Fixed spawn rates.
- Fixed horses moving when ridden.
- Added alternative crafting recipe for medallion.
- Increased durability of whip from 16 to 24.
- You can now kill the bunny pests by right clicking on any bunny while holding any sword.
- Fixed bug with squids not despawning.
- It will overwrite the Squids.class file until Mojang implements the bug fix.
- Nightmares will no longer burn the player when their special ability is activated.
- Added a new crafting recipe: whips.
- Added a new crafting recipe: medallions.
- Fixed bug with promiscuous bunnies. The Great bunny Castration has begun. You can insta-kill all the bunnies in your world by using a whip on a post sign. It will display the body count.
- Fixed bug with global spawn rates.
- To tame a big cat, you will have to throw pork or fish near a small cub and then put a medallion on it.
- Tamed big cats will no longer fight between themselves.
- Tamed big cats will not destroy drops.
- Added sitting stance for big cats.
- Added a way to identify tamed cats with the medallion.
- Added sounds to deer and different sounds for big cat cubs.
- Added whip to control big cats and horses:
- Horses and big cats will stay put when a whip is used near them (within 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed horse or big cat, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
- Fixed bug with snouts being off 1 pixel when rotating head in bigcats, bears and wild wolves.
- Fixed wrong sound when lifting a tamed bird.
- Fixed bug with dolphins and sharks fighting even when the settings were changed in the menu.
- Fixed bugs with bunnies not jumping in archs or not breeding.
- If you pick up a bunny it will be tamed and won't despawn.
- Added several new big cats: tigers, cheetahs, snow leopards, panthers.
- Added deer.
- Hunters won't attack wolves by default. You can change that setting using the in-game menu.
- Heavy modifications to the BigCat's AI. If tamed, they will follow you and attack anything that is attacking you.
- Female lions and tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player.
- Wild cubs will seldomly spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. It will however fight any mob that is attacking you. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
- BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
- BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight!
- BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. There is no use for that item yet.
- Deer will run away from any animal bigger than a chicken. They however can be cornered.
- Finally fixes the spinning bug, I rewrote horse/dolphin riding code.
- Fixed bug with fish despawning.
- Fixed bug with fish eggs not spawning fish.
- Shark teeth now have a function (for you to find).
- You can pick up tamed birds and you can glide with them.
- Bunnies now have different furs.
- Second attempt to fix the spinning bug.
- Cave ogres no longer spawn outdoors.
- Fixed horse/dolphin spinning bug.
- Horses no longer eat stones :).
- Reduced default frequency of boars and wild wolves.
- Fixed fish despawning bug?
- Fixed bug with wolf.png file overwriting the original.
- Adds 10 different small fish, including aggressive piranhas.
- Changed spawn control, now the mod uses a 'frequency' where 0 = spawn deactivated, 1 = very rare spawn and 10 = very common spawn. You can modify the frequency of each individual mob through the in-game menu.
- Horse saddles can be crafted from a dungeon saddle plus iron (bug fixed).
- Fixed bug with sharks dropping stone instead of shark teeth.
- Changed ogres' textures. I have included the old ones in case someone still wants to use them.
- This mod no longer requires spawnlist.
- Fixed bugs: wraiths with big heads, sharks dropping stone, birds spawning bug, shark eggs becoming leather, menu text cropped and albino dolphin spawning.
- Adds dolphins.
- Fixed bug with hunters attacking horses even after selecting otherwise in the menu settings.
- Fixed bug with hostile mobs spawning one dificulty level below selected.
- Fixed deathhorse and deathWerewolf bugs.
- Improved spawning code, it now uses way less resources (thanks to _303 and Mr_okushama).
- Fixed typo in the cave ogre menu.
- New recipe: now you can craft a horse saddle from a dungeon saddle + one iron ingot.
Regarding the dolphins:
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeably faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin (5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue (1) plus a dark (4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
- Improved hunter's item destruction code, now the hunters only destroy newly spawned items not dropped by humans.
- Simplified despawning code, inspired by Kodaichizero.
- I have decided to modify the squids so you can now limit their spawn numbers.
- Now this mod uses the GUI Api, you can change the settings by using the in-game menu: /Options../Mods Settings...
- Activating/deactivating mobs and changing the spawn limits require you to restart Minecraft for those changes to take place.
- With the new customizable settings, you can:
*activate/deactivate individual mobs
*select the difficulty where wraiths/werewolves and ogres spawn *limit the number of a specific mob spawning in the world (i.e. only spawn 4 lions)
*change the spawn rate of Pegasus from 1% (default) up to 10%
*select easy breeding options for the horses, if this option is turned on the horses won't become sterile and the rarer breeds will happen every single time with the right combinations
*change the destructive power of the ogres
*choose if the horses are attacked by hunters or not
*choose if the prey animals drop items or not
- Fixed bug with tamed sharks not moving properly.
- Added code optimization to decrease lag thanks to Corosus and _303.
- Increased health of sharks.
- Hunters now destroy the items dropped by its prey (to reduce free items and lag). They won't destroy the players' items.
- Reduced attacking behavior of hunters.
- Sharks won't attack shark eggs.
- Reduced spawn cap from 50 to 40 (original is 15).
- Sharks now also attack squids.
- Changed despawning code for tamed sharks.
- Added missing 'Sharks' to the MoCreatures.properties file in the TFC version.
- Tamed sharks won't attack you (inspired by Despicable Me).
- Increased spawn of aquatic creatures to 35 from 30.
- Moved location of custom icons from /mocreatures to /mob to make installation easier.
- Added sharks.
- Increased spawning limit of creatures to 50 (from 16) and sea creatures to 30 (from 5).
- Fixed bug with haystacks giving 9 hay instead of 6.
- The horse saddle item ID has been changed to increase compatibility with minecolony. Warning! before updating to this version of the mod, delete any horse saddles from your inventories.
- Changed haystack to make it compatible with Roundaround hay block.
- Added a second download, compatible with TFCs Mod Manager.
- Baby horses look smaller. They slowly grow over time. You can't tame or saddle a baby horse. They won't despawn if they're bred.
- There is a 1/5 chance of finding baby horses in the wild (they can despawn).
- Changed horse saddle icon to a brighter color and slightly different icon, also added a 'Horse Saddle' tooltip.
- Added a new craftable item: Haystack. made by combining 9 pieces of hay. It could be given to horses to make them stay in a single spot. To resume the horse normal wandering behavior, ride it for a short while.
The haystack idea was taken from GKANG and Farmcraft.
- Added sugar lumps, a stackable food crafted from 4 pieces of sugar. It heals you and also helps you tame your horse. It's effectivity is between hay and bread to help you tame your horse.
- Tamed birds will eat seeds again.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed bug with lions and bears not attacking livestock.
- Fixed bug with flame wraiths drops.
- Fixed bug with ogre block destruction.
- Fixed bug with wraiths surviving daylight.
-Bunnies are ready.
- Wraiths are also ready.
- Fixed bug with ogres not destroying blocks.
- Fixed bug with werewolves doing damage at a distance.
- Fixed bug with nightmares' special ability.
- Fixed game crashing bug when killing pack horses.
- Reduced spawn rate of foxes, lions, bears.
- Increased spawn rate of horses (from groups of 4 to 6).
- Fixed wing flipping bug in birds and pegasi.
- Fixed bug that prevented horse riding.
- Fixed bug with werewolves attacking themselves.
- Removed 'annoying' werewolves/human sounds.
- Updated to latest version of foxes (1.5).
- Werewolves now spawn only on Normal or higher difficulty. Spawn rate also decreased. (You now can put the game on easy and get the gold sword before fighting them).
- Fire ogres are dropping fire again (so you can get that chain armor if you dare).
- Decreased loudness of foxes.
- Foxes now drop leather so if you want to instantly tame a horse, you're out of luck.
- Fixed bug with foxes spawning rate.
- Wraiths and bunnies are not included in the mod yet (I'm still working on updating them to the latest version).
- Added property file, from now onwards, the mod is released as a single package and you can edit the 'MoCreatures.properties' file to add/remove creatures at will (thanks to czrozi).
The mocreatures.properties file should be copied to the .minecraft folder (where you also find the lastlogin and options.txt files).
- Added werewolves missing files (.png and .ogg) to the package.
- Added foxes.
- Werewolves added to the full version of the mod.
- Once tamed, birds won't eat seeds (they still will be attracted to seeds).
- Some performance tweaking on the birds (decreases CPU load).
- Other minor tweaks to the birds' AI.
- Fixed bug with wraiths surviving daylight.
- Fixed bug with wraiths not causing damage.
- Added tooltip to the horse saddle.
- Fixed typo in one of the horse sound files (thanks to CrimsonCrow for the heads up).
- Fire ogres now drop redstone.
- Cave ogres no longer spawn on dark areas of the surface.
- Fixed spinning bug when mounting horses.
- Horses will no longer eat eggs.
- You can now offer mushroom stew to horses in addition to pumpkins for reproduction.
- You can now use the torch to open the horses inventory.
- Fixed the 'undead horse glitch'.
- Fixed the horse chunk eating glitch.
- Changed the bird's wings (thanks to KodaichiZero).
- Artificially Increased spawn rate of birds.
- Made birds tamable: they won't despawn after eating seeds, and they won't be scared by the player after tamed.
- Added birds.
- Updated for Minecraft Beta 1.1_02.
- Added bunnies.
-Fixed bug: flame wraiths and fire ogres are now fire resistant (this was a bug introduced while porting the mod to beta).
- Removed sound bug when pegasus and black pegasus landed.
- Removed damage done to horse by rider.
- You can also open the horse inventory if you're holding a torch.
- Only one horse will become sterile after breeding (before, both would become sterile).
- Sterile horses won't accept pumpkins or eggs.
Changes in version 1.6.6 - Added bunny (courtesy of KodaichiZero). - Added a breeding system for Horses and 3 new horses: PackHorse, Nightmare and BlackPegasus. - Changed the handling/riding code for mounts. - Horses get healed when fed. - Giving an apple to a horse will tame it automatically. - Added eating sounds to the horses so you know it is eating the food. - Added inventory to two horses: Pack Horse and BlackPegasus.
Quick guide on how to breed horses: Rules for breeding: - The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away) - There should be no other horses around (8 blocks) - Both horses to breed should have never bred before -You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are eggs or pumpkins) - You can not be too close (4 blocks) or they won't breed - It takes time (about 1 Minecraft day) - The results of the breed depends on the genetic 'value' of the horses: Light horses = 1 Brown horses = 2 Dark horses = 3 Unicorns = 4 Pegasus = 5 Packhorse = 6 Nightmare = 7 Black pegasus = 8
Depending on the sum of both parents' genetic value you have a chance of getting a rare breed: - Sum equal 7 = chance of getting a packhorse - Sum equals 9 = chance of getting a nightmare - Sum equals 10 = chance of getting a pegasus - Sum equals 12 = chance of getting a black pegasus - Two packhorses won't give birth to a black pegasus - If the sum is none of the above, you will get a random horse with genetic value 1-5
Quick guide on how to use the horses' inventory: - This works only for PackHorses and BlackPegasus. - The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once). - To activate the inventory, you need to have a stone shovel in your hand (think of it as a key) and then right click on the horse.
How to activate the nightmare's special ability: - It has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone. - After that, ride it... and be careful.
- Increased attack range of lioness.
- Lionesses are now more aggressive than lions.
- Fire ogres and flame wraiths will only spawn in Hard difficulty. Both will also spawn in Hell.
- Decreased pyromany of fire ogres. They still burn whole forests, though.
- Added boars: attack only prey smaller than them (including bunnies!). Boars will also attack you if you get really close.
-Added horses including unicorns and pegasus.
-For every horse you find, there is a 3% chance of finding a unicorn and only a 1% chance of finding a pegasus... so good luck!
- Added craftable horse saddles. You will require a horse saddle to ride your horse. The normal saddles that you find randomly in dungeons only work for pigs.
- Quick guide on how to tame horses:
The faster/rarer the horse, the harder to tame. This is what they require to be as docile as possible before you mount them. Even after making them happy, you will have to break/ride them until they accept you. To make them docile you will need to give:
- Light horses (1 bread or 4 wheat)
- Brown horses (2 bread or 8 wheat)
- Black horses (3 bread or 12 wheat)
- Unicorns (4 bread or 16 wheat)
- Pegasus (5 bread or 20 wheat)
- Increased health of horses.
- Made spawns for unicorns and pegasus rarer.
- Decreased damage of unicorns after jumping.
- Split the mod in groups to mix and match.
- Added female lions.
- Male lions will not attack female lions.
- Female lions are less aggresive towards player.
- Added ducks (using dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture).
- Using 303's spawn list, the mod no longer modifies the gg.class.
- Green ogres don't burn in sunlight, they become docile unless attacked.
- Fire ogres now spawn on Normal difficulty.
- Tweaked blast radius for ogres, depending on difficulty level, in hard the blast radius is bigger.
- Changed drops for fire ogres to the intended drops.
- Minor tweaks to the hunters behavior.
- Ogres no longer destroy ores or mob spawners.
- Ogres area of destruction reduced.
- Lions, bears and wolves wont hunt on Peaceful difficulty.
- Decreased hunting range from 16 to 8.
- Decreased 'hunger' of hostile mobs to 1/10.
- Added ogres (normal, fire and cave): spawn on Normal or harder difficulty, destroy blocks, can smell players 24 blocks apart, will destroy blocks in their path to their target.
- Ogres won't destroy obsidian.
-Major changes to A.I:
- Lions will now attack other animals, including other lions and bears.
- Bears won't attack lions, but they will attack any other animals.
- Wolves will attack pigs, chickens and sheep, in addition to players during the night.
- Reduced bear spawn rate to 1/3.
- Made it compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5
- Reduced the attack range of the lion in Hard difficulty from 16 to 6, and in Normal difficulty from 6 to 4
- Decreased lion spawn rate to 1/3.
- Reduced wraith spawn rate to 1/2.