| Scorpion Armor|
|First appearances||See History|
Scorpion armor are armor sets that can give the player special effects when worn.
Like other armor, scorpion chestplates provide the most protection per unit of material, followed by scorpion legs. Scorpion boots are more efficient than scorpion helmets. However, boots are always the most durable. Unlike other player armor, scorpion armor can give the player a special effect. All four sets have the same durability as gold armor.
A full set of scorpion armor gives the player special effects when worn:
- A full set of dirt scorpion armor provides Regeneration I (1 1 () every 25 ticks, 1 () 0.2 per second) for 3 seconds, but it never runs out, giving the player unlimited Regeneration.
- A full set of cave scorpion armor gives you Night Vision I for 15 seconds, and never runs out.
- Wearing a full set of frost scorpion armor gives the player Water Breathing I for 15 seconds, and also never runs out.
- A full set of nether scorpion armor will give the player Fire Resistance 1 for 15 seconds, and never runs out.
A dirt, cave, frost or nether scorpion helmet can be placed on a tamed ostrich for protection.
- Fixed bug when equipping Mo' Creatures armor on multiplayer.
- Added scorpion armor.
Bone Amulet •
Crafted Saddle •
Elephant Chest •
Elephant Garment •