Overworld: Light level of 7 or less.
Wraiths are flying ghost-like hostile mobs.
Wraiths can be found in the Overworld almost anywhere in light levels of 7 or less.
Flame wraiths can spawn almost anywhere in the Nether at any light level.
Wraiths wander or fly around aimlessly at night, making ghostly moaning sounds. A wraith will target the player within 12–16 blocks, and attacks by touching the player. Like zombies, wraiths have an attack animation when hitting the player. If a flame wraith touches the player, they will be set on fire for at least 15 seconds.
Like other "undead" mobs, wraiths will take damage and die in sunlight, but they don't get set on fire. They are also translucent, which makes it somewhat difficult to be able to see them in caves, as they blend in with the stone surroundings if they are in caves or other dark places.
- Wraiths no longer collide with entities. Added attack animation.
v6.0.0 DEV R5
- Fixed wraiths not moving.
- Flame wraiths won't burn the player in the Nether.
- Wraiths are now slightly translucent.
- Fixed a bug where wraiths had big heads.
- Fixed bug with flame wraiths drops.
- Fixed bug with wraiths surviving daylight.
- Flame wraiths will only spawn on Hard difficulty. They will also spawn in the Nether.
- Minor nerf to wraiths.
- Added wraiths.
- Flame wraiths cannot set the player on fire in the Nether.
- The hurt sound effect comes from the sound Regan MacNeil makes when she is possessed by Pazuzu in the 1973 horror film The Exorcist.
Bear • Big Cat • Bird • Bunny • Crab • Dolphin • Elephant (Mammoth)• Fishy • Fox • Goat • Horse • Jellyfish • Kitty • Komodo Dragon • Manta Ray • Manticore • Medium Fish • Ostrich • Raccoon • Scorpion • Shark • Small Fish • Snake • Stingray • Turkey • Turtle • Wyvern