dec: 4132 hex: 1024 bin: 1000000100100
|“||The way I coded it, the staff saves the coordinates where it is used originally, before going to the wyvern lair, where it spawns always at 0, 68, 0. Then when you use the staff on the wyvern portal, it takes you back to the dimension where it was used originally, with the saved coordinates, however it doesn't work well on the nether or end (where it spawns at a slight different location) but it should work well in the overworld.||„|
|Blaze Rod +
Eye of Ender +
Essence of Light or
To access the Wyvern Lair, use the staff on any solid block (excluding water and lava blocks). It has 4 uses, and in the Wyvern Lair itself, the staff can only be used where the quartz portal spawned so that the player can get back to the Overworld. Each use of the staff will be lost every time you enter and exit the dimension, so the staff can only last for two trips. However, since a Nether portal can be built in the Wyvern Lair dimension, it raises the maximum use of the staff up to 4 trips. If used anywhere else besides the quartz structure, the staff will do nothing.
Like other tools, the staff can be enchanted, however, attempting to use the staff will have it removed from your inventory, even in Creative mode.
- Removed wyvern staff portal if mending or unbreaking enchantment is detected.
- Prevented all enchantments on wyvern staff portal.
- Game crashing bug when using staff in a bukkit server fixed on f639-279 snapshot.
- Wyvern portal staffs that have no saved coordinates (cheated or crafted at the Wyvern Lair) will teleport the player close to the spawn point instead of 0,0,0.
- If no empty space around the spawn point is found, the staff won't work.
- Staffs of Wyvern Lair are no longer damaged if they are used outside the portal.
The Wyvern Lair can only be accessed by using a wyvern portal staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
- Even though a wyvern portal staff is made with an eye of ender, it cannot be used to locate strongholds.